Mid-Level .NET Developer
One of the world leaders in online fabric retail is in search of a Mid-Level Software Developer to be responsible for development and management of the application that fulfills customer orders, optimizes inventory, driving innovation, growth, user experience and execution of long term strategies. They are searching for an articulate and enthusiastic employee that will be eager to learn from more experienced developers. The role will consist of understanding and analyzing both technical and business risks and impact as well as effectively and efficiently communicating those risks. All the developers will participate in an agile development methodology as well as the full development life cycle.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science OR related field
- 5+ years of experience using .NET
- Strong experience using C#, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework
- 4+ years using Microsoft SQL Server
Desired Skills & Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- Full stack .NET development
- 75% New development, 25% maintenance
- 100% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, vision and dental packages available
- 401(k) with company match
- PTO up to 3 weeks
- Excellent work/life balance
- Casual work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.