Leading television network is seeking a Graphic Designer to join their team. This worldwide known company is one of the top media companies in the world and is known for producing some of the most popular television programs.
Required Skills & Experience
- Expertise in Microsoft PowerPoint, demonstrable via portfolio examples that include original design and the use of animations.
- Expertise Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop. Microsoft Powerpoint knowledge is a must.
- Strong typographical skills and Photoshop comping necessary.
Desired Skills & Experience
- At least 5+ years experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- Collaborate with the Art Director
- Developing Digital and Print Materials for the company's websites, advertising campaigns, events, and multimedia presentations
- 6 month contract with potential to extend
- Pay rate of $50/hour
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit