Leading entertainment company is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join the team in their Manhattan office. The company has built a reputation as one of the most well-known media companies by producing some of the most well-known TV Shows in the world.
They are looking for a Senior Project Manager to oversee a wide range of video streaming products across many platforms. They need someone who can drive project delivery, manage resource allocation, own the Agile process and have experience engaging with a wide range of high level stakeholders.
This role is a very high impact role where you’ll be building brand new products that will be used by millions of people across the world.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience managing software products across a wide range of platforms including, web, iOS, Android, AppleTV, FireTV and more.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience leading the development of video streaming projects
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.