Required Skills & Experience
- A Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or a comparable degree
- RESTful web services, API development
- Python, Ruby or Java
- AWS and cloud knowledge
- MV* Framework experience (AngularJS, React.js, Node.js, etc.)
- Git or similar version control
Desired Skills & Experience
- Enthusiasm for software development; personal projects & a passion to learn new technologies
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Front End Development
- 50% Back End Development
- 100% Solving Problems and Coding Cool Technology Solutions
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Flexible PTO and paid holidays
- Easily accessible office in Center City, 1-2 blocks from public transportation
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.