Required Skills & Experience
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Management Information Systems
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- 2+ Years in an environment using agile development techniques such as TDD, Pair Programming, Continuous Integration
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Working knowledge on Node.js, Express, Compass/Sass, Grunt techologies
- Experience with Responsive UI and RWD.
- Good grasp of security and data protection principles.
- Experience with Test automation framework & tools (Jasmine, Selenium, Cucumber, Protractor etc).
- Proficient in a Configuration Management tool (e.g., Git, Subversion or CVS)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% new development
- 10% maintenance/improvement
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $75/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 9 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.