Located in Cambridge, this 2+ years old start-up is changing the way that people are getting food to table. The company provides a subscription based service and started 2017 with only 6,000 subscribers and ended the year with just under 50K subscribers! Talk about hockey-stick growth. The company is on target to grow their customer base to 100K this year. The company did one round of crowdfunding from friends and family and hasn't looked back since.
The current engineering team is a team of 3-4 senior engineers and they have the capacity to bring on a mid-level PHP engineer to their growing team. Looking for a driven individual can spearhead projects, but the opportunity would still get mentorship from the senior engineers.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-4+ years of PHP development experience
- Experience with PHP frameworks
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related degree/experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior start-up
- Experience with Wordpress
- Strong communication skills
You will receive the following benefits:
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K + 7% match
- Unlimited vacation, but everyone takes 3-4 weeks and 2+ weeks is strongly encoruaged
- Flex hours, work from home 2x/week
- Bonus, ~10%
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.