One of the world's top fitness companies is hiring a Data Analyst for a 6-month contract! This position is on the Data Insights team which is responsible for working with engineers teams and business executives to solve difficult analytic problems that support for our entire business.
The ideal Data Analyst has 2+ years of experience in an analytic or reporting environment. Expertise in SQL, as well as basic knowledge of data warehouse principles, are required for this role. Any knowledge of Python scripting, ETL, Redshift, or Informatica is a huge plus!
The responsibilities of this role include handling all data quality issues and fixing them. The organization recently did a system migration so their custom data is NOT working seamlessly across all their systems. In this role, you will write complex SQL queries to provide updates and work with systems owners to update their existing systems. This is more of a data cleanup, testing, profiling, position that is more custodial in nature.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of professional Data Analyst experience
- Expertise with SQL / write complex SQL queries
- Python Scripting
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- Python Scripting, ETL
- Experience writing complex SQL queries and working alongside systems owners to update their existing systems
- Moving SaaS to more modern systems
- Experience with data cleanup, testing, and profiling (data custodian)
- Competitive Pay: Up to $65/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.