Software Development Manager
A growing biometrics and cybersecurity company in DC are looking to add a Software Development Manager to lead a team of talented software engineers. This role will require you to be hands on so experience with MSFT Visual Studio, C#, .NET, MSFT SQL Server and MSFT platforms is a must.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years software development management and engineering experience
- Experience developing and delivering enterprise software
- 5+ years of project management/scrum experience
- Experience with MSFT Visual Studio, C#, .NET, MSFT SQL Server and MSFT platforms
- Excellent communication and presentation
Desired Skills & Experience
- Biometric experience
- PMP certification
- Spanish or French speaking
- 40% Hands On
- 60% Management Duties
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Free parking in DC
- Great location
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.