Leading Saas Collaboration software company has an open job for a DevOps Engineer in downtown San Carlos. The company has created a platform for teams to video conference and edit tables, documents, and diagrams real time. The company has recently acquired some high-profile clients, and as a result is moving from version 1.0 to 2.0 of their infrastructure—meaning microservices, containerization, Docker, Kubernetes, etc. As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for not only operations but also scripting and development in ideally Python or Java, but anyone with a strong coding background will also be a fit.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ Linux Administration in a Cloud Environment (AWS or GoogleCloud)
- Strong development background
- Professional experience with Configuration Management (Ansible, Chef, SaltStack, Puppet…)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Expertise with Python or Java development
- Experience working in a Scrum environment
- Experience with Openshift
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% development, building out and maintaining systems
- 30% System/Operations
- Competitive salary: Up to $160k, DOE
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.