Mid to Senior .NET Software Developer
One of the United States’ largest providers of athletic apparel is in search of a full time Mid to Senior C# Software Engineer to be responsible for application architecture, technical design, software development, and deliver of solutions for the Marketing and Customer Service business teams. This position will revolve mostly around the development of the point of sale system. This retailer and its affiliates have been industry leaders and look to continue their success through talented and dedicated employee. Flexible salaries are available in the $80k-$100k.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science OR related field
- 5+ years of ASP.NET MVC, C# development experience
- Strong proficiency with full stack .NET technologies
- 4+ years of SQL Server experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Enter Here
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% Front end development, 60% middle/back-end development
- 100% New development
- 100% Hands on coding, 0% architect/design
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision benefits packages available
- 401(k) with company match up to 5%
- Excellent work/life balance
- PTO up to 3 weeks
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.