Full-Stack Application Engineer
An exciting contract opportunity has just opened up with one our client that builds innovative user-centric software solutions for the real estate industry. Our client is looking for an experienced .Net developer that has experience building out enhancements and customizations as well as applications from the ground up. The candidate will be working out of our clients Addison office as they work to finish production of a leasing application for residential communities.
Required Skills & Experience
- Masters or Bachelors in a Computer, Science, or Mathematical field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Prior experience working in a team environment
- Prior experience working as a consultant
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Front-end ; 50% Middle and Back
- 100% Coding
- 100% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $50/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 24 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.