Senior Lead Ruby on Rails Engineer
Title: Senior Software Engineer (Ruby, Java)
A company with a brand new office downtown offices in Downtown is looking for a Senior Ruby on Rail Software Engineer/team lead. This company’s environment prides themselves on being an “enterprise software development company without the size” and – You would have the opportunity to lead projects on multiple healthcare platforms. You’d work on a team of 4, both on their primary platform in addition to a new ATS that will be used to help place physicians. Their UI is in React, their backend if Ruby on Rails, and they deploy to AWS.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience in Ruby (Java or Python w. some Ruby is acceptable)
- Experience working in AWS environment
- Able to design features for performance, scale, and security
- Able to develop in fast-paced, quality-driven environment
- Comfortable in agile environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Deep understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Mentoring Junior Developers
- Experience or Desire to lead projects
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% New Development
- 20% Maintenance
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration/Leadership
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 3 weeks vacation
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.