.Net Software Developer
One client of ours wants a Junior – Mid .Net Software Developer to join their team. They are a manufacturing and distribution company located in Homewood, IL. They focus on heavy equipment manufacturing/distribution, sales, service and support.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related experience
- Experience with C# ASP.Net MVC
What You Will Be Doing
- Developing an in-house application
- Working in a .Net environment
- Furthering skills in tech you already know and learning new tech
- Competitive Salary: Up to $95K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.