Senior DevOps Engineer
A well-known prominent automobile manufacturing company is looking to add a DevOps engineer to their R&D team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for developing and maintaining their platform and infrastructure. They need someone that can come in and help to build out their DevOps pipeline. You’ll be setting up and improving their CI pipeline and supporting their systems.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong with any configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt)
- Hands on experience with Docker
- Coding skills (Shell, Perl, Python, or Ruby)
- Experience building out and maintaining a CI environment to support flagship product
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a Scrum environment
- Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence)
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% development, building out and maintaining systems
- 100% hands on
- 100% team collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $85/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 months +, possibility to be rolled over to full time
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.