DevOps Engineer (Azure, Automation, Powershell)
A top accounting firm in the country needs a DevOps Engineer for their downtown Chicago offices. You will be automating deployments on their Azure cloud and Sharepoint on premise infrastructure. The ideal candidate has a DevOps mindset with a background in software development and a proven track record in automation.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience in a DevOps or Release Management Role
- Knowledge of common programming languages (Java, JSON, JQuery)
- Proficiency in Powershell or Python for automation
- Familiarity with Azure services
Desired Skills & Experience
- Background in Systems Administration or Software Development
- Sharepoint administration experience
- Familiarity with IIS
- 100% Hands On
- Automating deployments
- Programming with Java and Python
- Systems administration and troubleshooting
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.