Yearning to get your hands on the latest technologies while building enterprise level software on a close- knit team? Are you a leader looking to push your colleagues to the next level while implement techniques that would directly impact your company?
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 3+ years of professional software development experience
- Strong front end development using HTML5, CSS3, and/or SCSS
- Any experience with modern Angular frameworks, versions 2, 4 or 5
- Passion for your craft, this isn’t just a job, it’s your way of life
- Ability to work in a team of engineers and provide leadership/direction
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interface with clients when need be to gather requirements
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to take ownership of an entire application
- Understanding of application architecture, specific for point of sale systems or kiosks
- MongoDB or RethinkDB experience
- Deployment software using Docker, Kubernetes or something of the like
- Strong Documentation skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 10% HTML and CSS
- 10% API development
- 80% Hands On Software Engineering
- 20% Code Review and Testing
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical insurance for health, dental and vision
- Paid Time Off
- Relaxed work environment and work from home flexibility
- Work hard, play hard mentality
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.