Mid-Level .NET Software Developer
A leader in the Software as a Service platforms for Faith-Based Organizations is in search of a Mid-Level .NET Software Developer to assist in the end-to-end technology solutions within the industry in their Addison, Texas office. The platform is designed for Faith-Based Organizations that are in the early stage of technology adoption and propelling rapid growth. It is utilized in 5 key areas including; online giving, church management software, website design and content management, mobile application, and finance and accounting software. The Mid-Level .NET Software Developer will be responsible for the implementation of solutions using .NET, problem solving and analytics, and working with product owners on solutions, feasibility of implementation and estimations for requests.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science OR related field
- 3+ years of C# experience
- SQL 12 experience or later
- 3+ years of experience with ASP.NET MVC and Web API
Desired Skills & Experience
- Mobile development experience
What You Will Be Doing
- Full Software Development Life Cycle
- 100% Hands on development
- 80% new development; 20% maintenance
- Competitive Pay: Up to $50/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3 - 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.