Senior Software Engineer I
A well-established enterprise company in the sports and entertainment industry is growing their team here in Irvine. The company has been leading in its industry for the past century and is looking for a leader to run their eCommerce team. Ideally for this role, the hiring manager is looking for a Java Team Lead who has been using the latest Java techniques who is willing to take on an entry level manager role in the upcoming years.
The team has been working with Java, Microservices, RESTful Web Services, APIs, AWS, and frontend technologies with React/Redux. As a Team Lead, you will help lead technology decisions, review code, and most importantly build out the product. If you are looking forward to working with cutting-edge technologies and in a modern-day software culture then this would be an opportunity for you. Great team members, competitive compensation, and lots of growth opportunity to get into management.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of professional software development experience
- Built out enterprise level web and mobile friendly applications
- Worked in a startup environment
- Mentored and lead a group of engineers on the team
- Familiar with Agile/SCRUM methodology
- Great understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Microservices and Web Services
Desired Skills & Experience
- Frontend experience with React/Redux
- Great understanding of frontend technologies, HTML, CSS
- Wants to grow into a management role
- Friendly and has a sense of humor
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Java Development
- 10% Frontend Development, with React
- 70% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 10% Team Code Reviews
- 10% Tech Architecture Design
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave and Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement Plan
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.