A fast growing San Francisco company in the CRM space is looking to add a full-time permanent Data Architect/ Data Engineer to their growing team.
The company is known for having the leading zero input CRM which is tailored to small and medium sized businesses. You will be joining a newly formed Data Analytics team. As one of the co-founding member of this team, you will work closely and cross functionally with GTM, Finance, Product, and Engineering teams to build upon the early foundations of the company’s analytics stacks.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of technical experience in the areas of data architecture, data modeling, data management, data engineering and/or data governance.
- 7+ years experience creating analytics solutions that improve business performance.
- Deep experience inventing data solutions, not just implementing packaged software or maintaining mature systems.
- Expert level SQL skills - query optimization and schema design.
- Experienced with standard and MPP databases (MySQL, Postgres, Redshift, Aurora)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience leading a small augmented team of data engineers/analysts
- Familiarity with AWS and GCP technologies
- Familiarity with open source data pipeline and transformation technologies
- Familiarity with UNIX/Linux, as well as scripted using either shell, Perl, Python, etc.
- You have a track record in finding solutions to problems
- Exceptional communication (both written and verbal), interpersonal skills and experience in presenting to business and technical teams including executive management
- 50% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 50% Team Collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.