Software Platform Architect
An IOT software company in Irvine is looking for a fulltime DevOps / Cloud Architect with mixed Systems and Network experience to lead their team as a hands-on manager looking to compensate for their hard work. They’re working with large VMware server environments making heavy use of AWS to build out their internal hybrid cloud as well as automation builds using Ansible, Jenkins and GIT. Light automation engineers or poor coding engineers need not apply.
This company is rolling out a new revolutionary software product line that the ideal candidate will be a heavy influential contributor of. If you’re an exceptional leader with a strong technical background and are looking to continue to grow not only as a manager but hands-on with the latest and greatest technology tool belt then apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years’ experience as a DevOps Engineer/Management of large teams.
- Experience in server environment builds/large scaling using AWS required.
- Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt for configuration management tools required.
- Experience with heavy system automation/scripting (either Python or Perl)
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools: Jenkins/Bamboo/Hudson.
- Juniper or Cisco Networking experience.
- Mixed Windows and Linux environment experience.
- Management of team’s performance, hours and hiring.
- Comfortable in a fast paced/dynamic environment where you will be self-motivated/highly autonomous and looking to build something great.
- Must have experience with networking/security at a moderate to expert level.
- Big Plus for candidates from large finance based industry.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Containerization: Docker/ Kubernetes required.
- Load Balancers (such as HAProxy) a big plus
- Experience using Security tools in a large scale environment/Cyber security.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in IT related field.
- Competitive Pay: Up to $100/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 12 Months
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.