Senior UI Developer
This company is very understanding of a proper work/life balance, and offers the option to work from home two days per week!
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science
- 4+ years of professional experience in front end development
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience using Java and C#
- Some experience with UX and design
- Previous experience working on an e-commerce website
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Angular or React
- 25% HTML/CSS
- 60% hands on development
- 20% team collaboration
- 20% reporting to leadership
Competitive salary: Up to $160,000/year
You will receive the following benefits"
- Full health care package
- Unlimited PTO
- Catered lunches to the office three days per week
- Conveniently located near the CalTrain station
- Option to work from home two days per week
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.