Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with Python/Django in a production environment
- Experience working on a web-application based platform
- Experience with MVCs, APIs, and distributed systems
- Experience with agile development and methodologies - Strong communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior experience working in a start up
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 20% Python, Django
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130,00.00/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Equity in the company
- Bonus structure based on performance -- paid out yearly and guaranteed!
- Dog friendly office
- Gigantic kitchen space, always stocked with snacks, coffee, Monster and beer
- Monthly catered breakfast
- Health Savings Account
- Quality of Life benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.