Want to join a DevOps team where you can work on projects for every size company-enterprise, start-up, everything in between- while developing your skills in Automation? There's an opportunity for that right now, Downtown.
My client's speciality is customizing Loyalty programs, and specializing them for their various clients needs. The DevOps team of this company is versatile and has built up their tech stack from using the tools best suited to each project. This team plays in an Agile environment, and knows how to work hand-in-hand with the Dev team. Some companies you'll be helping to build out completely new environments, and some you'll be scaling what's already in place to help take these clients' programs to the next level. Variety, a focus on advanced tech, and a great Downtown office-there's a lot to love.
Required Skills & Experience
- Hands-on AWS experience (EC2, RDS)
- 2+ years using Ansible in production environment
- Experience scaling automation environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Majority of career in Linux environment (Ubuntu preferred)
- Terraform and Packer tool-set
- Coding experience in Ruby/Rails a big plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Cloud Environment (AWS)
- 20% Linux Server work (Ubuntu)
- 60% Hands On
- 20% Management Duties
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.