A San Francisco based SaaS Company which helps hotels with revenue management and price forecasting is looking to bring on a full-time permanent Senior Product Designer and are willing to pay up to $160,000 for the right candidate.
As a Senior Product Designer you will work with cross functional teams on their web application to add new features, create new user flows, and data visualizations
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience designing complex web applications
- Proven ability to solve complex system level design problems
- Ability to work on features end to end
- Strong understanding of user centered design
- Portfolio that shows your design process
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of the hotel management space
- Experience working in both an agency and in house environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% UX
- 40% UI/Visual
- 70% Hands on design
- 30% Strategy
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.