Software Engineer I (ASP.NET MVC, Angular4)
Required Skills & Experience
- 1+ years of experience with recent .NET software
- Angular (any version)
- SQL (with Entity Framework or LINQ)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous experience (professional or personal) with mobile development
- Previous experience in a software QA role using automation testing tools
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% ASP.NET MVC
- 30% Angular4
- 75% Maintenance of already existent code
- 25% New Development
- Competitive Pay: Up to $25/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 18 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.