Senior Build Engineer
One of the most prominent automobile manufacturing companies in the world is looking for an experienced Build Release engineer to join their team! This team operates within a unique R&D branch of their business working on next generation consumer electronic products.
You will be supporting their internal Build systems and ensuring everything is up and running. You will be interacting closely with other DevOps and Systems engineers on the teams so communication is essential.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong experience with continuous integration with Jenkins
- Exposure to Atlassian tools
- Previous Git experience and understanding of Linux command Line
- Strong scripting skills with Python or similar
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience building out a continuous integration pipeline
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Build Engineer
- 100% hands on
- Competitive Pay: Up to $90/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 12 month contract (opportunity to be rolled over to full time)
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.