Principal Front-End Architect (Fully remote position with local team!)
A company that specializes in creating a premium digital customer experience in Dallas area is currently hiring for a Principal Front-End Architect to lead a team of front-end developers in the successful execution of a client engagement. The ideal candidate is someone that has strong Front-end experience. Any experience with React is a big plus but not a must have since they are currently using it in their environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong experience with HTML/CSS
- Familiarity using Node libraries to ensure code quality: JSLint, JSHint, ESLint.
- Strong ability to collaborate with team members across various disciplines
Desired Skills & Experience
- BA/BS in Computer Science, related Software Engineering field or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with front-end build tools: Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, or JSPM.
- Strong experience with building large-scale applications from the ground up and influencing architecture and design decisions
- 100% Hands On
- 50-70% Architecture Responsibilities
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150,000/year, DOE
- Generous Bonus Structure
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Critical Injury and Disability Insurance
- Resources for Living Benefits
- 401(k) with employer match contributions
- Paid Time Off