Application Support Engineer
This technology team redefines the next generation of e-commerce and a well-integrated physical retail experience. They develop the latest technology to connect their stores with the largest data warehouses in the world through enhanced analytics. At the center of their success is an agile, innovative culture, backed by Fortune 1 support and more than 6,700 outstanding technological pioneers worldwide who are literally transforming the way people shop – every single day.
Their team is looking for exceptional support engineers to help maintain their software. Candidates must have multiple years of experience in a LAMP environment .
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional software engineering experience in a LAMP Environment
- Ability to investigate and troubleshoot real time production issues
- Strong experience with log analysis
- Familiarity managing REST/SOAP web services
- Strong experience with documentation and agile methodologies
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Support
- 50% Team Collaboration
- 50% Individual Contribution
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance (PPO and HMO), Vision, and Dental
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with outstanding company match
- Paid holidays and unlimited PTO
- Flexible working hours
- Retail discounts
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.