Mid-Level iOS Developer
A local start-up in the the health-tech space is looking to bring on a mid-level iOS developer to be a part of building our brand new iOS application. You will be enhancing the user buying experience for our product and the account management. Over time, you will be able to add BLE and Wi-Fi connectivity to our product. This an exciting opportunity to really create our application, and make it your own!
Required Skills & Experience
- 1-3 years of experience in iOS development
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or equivalent
- Strong understanding of the iOS SDK
- Strong expertise in Objective-C or Swift
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with supporting various devices and SDK versions
- Creating fluid mobile user experiences
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% iOS development
- 90% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Medical and Dental benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- Unlimited PTO
- Catered lunches
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.