Senior DevOps Engineer (Windows, Azure, TFS)
A management consulting firm in the North Suburbs needs a Senior DevOps Engineer. The ideal candidate should have a Windows development background and heavy experience working on the operations side. You will be managing their Azure infrastructure, working as the TFS administrator, and managing their day to day operations. You should be very experienced working on the cloud and have a deep knowledge of TFS to be successful in this role.
Required Skills & Experience
- Track record of managing Windows systems
- Familiarity working with Azure on the operations side
- Experience working with TFS for configuration management and CI/CD
- Familiarity with Windows development languages (.NET, C#)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience scripting with PowerShell for automation and deployments
- Previous experiene in a .NET development role
What You'll be Doing
- Building out the CI/CD Pipeline
- Automating with Powershell
- Managing the Azure protal
- Debuggin C# and .NET code
- Health and Dental Coverage
- Work From Home Options
- Opportunities for Growth
- Gaining Leadership Experience
*Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.