DevOps Engineer (AWS, Python, Security)
A growing e-learning company is looking for a DevOps Engineer. The ideal candidate is experienced in both cloud security and DevOps automation. You will be working to build out DevOps automation and working with the systems administrators to maintain cloud infrastructure, so you should be a well-rounded individual. This is a fast paced, exciting role that is well suited for someone looking to get their hands dirty in a lot of different areas.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Familiarity cloud technologies (AWS preferred)
- Heavy experience with Linux
- Familiarity with automation tools (Chef, Puppet, or Ansible)
- Proficiency scripting in one or more common languages (Python, Bash, Ruby)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Flexibility with work time
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases
- 100% Hands On
- Building out, maintaining, and automating cloud infrastructure
- Building out the CI/CD pipeline
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Unlimited PTO
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.