Senior Ruby on Rails Developer at Tech Focused Business Insurance Company in Downtown Boston
A growing business insurance company is looking for a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer like you to join their team. This company has revolutionized the small business insurance market in England and looking to do the same here in their new Cambridge, MA office. Their platform drastically lowers the cost of basic insurance for small business which directly impacts their ability to grow. This is a rare opportunity to use the latest technology while genuinely doing something for the greater good. The CEO is looking for about 10 RoR Developers to start their brand new team. They have about 70 RoR developers in their London office and are looking to build a similar team here - which means this is just the beginning and there is a lot of growth potential.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong coding knowledge in any language (Ruby, Node, Python)
- An ability to solve and communicate complex technical concepts
- Strong understanding of Agile and desire to work collaboratively with business teams
- Strong interpersonal skills to work well in our very open and friendly environment
- Proactive approach to suggesting new tools, processes and technologies – anything which will help us continually improve!
- The ability to challenge everything and drive cultural change across the organization where needed
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4+ years experience Ruby on Rails
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Ruby on Rails
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $145K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Private Health and Dental care
- Gym memberships
- Cinema passes
- Flexible Vacation time
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.