Senior Data Engineer
My client, a rapidly growing SaaS company in Downtown Chicago is seeking a SQL Database engineer to add to their growing team! They have doubled in size over the last 2 years and have even more growth on the horizon. You will provide development and analytical support for an array of in-house SQL Server databases and SSIS packages.
This position will be responsible for organizing, integrating, and managing data-feeds from various sources using SSIS. The Database Developer will work in a team-based Microsoft environment, and sets the standard for how they manage SSIS package development, testing, and deployment, with a solid foundation built on practical and proven best practices.
· Microsoft SQL Server Development experience.
· Manage database design and development of new feature functionality and product enhancement initiatives (schema, stored procedures, data cubes, etc)
· Perform general technical troubleshooting and provide support to software development team, DBA, and business community.
· Comfortable building proper database schema (database design).
· Experience with SSIS, SSRS and T-SQL.
· SQL Server Data Tools.
· Proven ability to write reusable and clean code.
Benefits & Perks
- Highly competitive benefits package.