A product renting company is looking for a full-time, iOS engineer to bring onto their team. The engineer will be responsible for helping build the company’s internal and consumer mobile applications along collaborating with Product Managers, Product Designers and Software Engineers to identify and solve problems.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of iOS experience, with at least 2 years of Objective-C
- Experience architecting complex apps from scratch
- Experience working with APIs, databases and storyboards
- Experience maintaining a live app through updates
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
- Good understanding of product, UX, and Apple’s design guidelines
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Objective-C
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.