Senior iOS Contractor
One of the world’s largest cyber surveillance network is in need of a Senior iOS developer for a contract position at their Culver City location. This company works with individuals, companies and even the government to protect their most important data. They function worldwide with over 15,000 employees. They are looking for someone who is an expert with Objective C or Swift, and can provide and demonstrated previous experience delivering large scale, high volume apps to the App Store. This is a great opportunity to gain experience working on renowned and prominent iOS apps.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-5+years of iOS experience
- 4-7+ years of experience developing native iOS applications
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies
- At least three (3) working applications in iTunes store
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS or better in Computer Science or related field is a plus
- Any experience with Swift is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% iOS
- 40% Agile
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $75/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 8 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.