Lead Data Scientist (Python, Hadoop, Advanced Analytics)
A member of the "Big Four" located in center-city Philadelphia is looking to add a Data Scientist to its Advanced Analytics Organization. You'll lead the development of data visualization, machine learning, and other statistical solutions for the important Healthcare and Life Science problems using large scale data sets. Ideally you'll have prior experience working in one of the "Big Four" and consider yourself a Big Data expert.
Required Skills & Experience
- M.S. or Ph.D. Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Prior experience leading a team
- Implement algorithms to support analysis using advanced statistical methods from machine learning, data mining, and operations research.
- Experience working in a Hadoop Ecosystem
- Data modeling
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Big Data
- 20% Python
- 10% Tableau
- 10% Qlikview
- 10% SAS
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Management Duties
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.