Senior UX Designer (6 Month Contract)
A well-known company that builds core applications for insurance companies is looking for a Senior UX Designer. During the 6 month contract this candidate will be working with the Lead Designer and Product Manager to design components within their UI framework, spec out visual designs, and improve the UI for their 3 core products.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience in UI/UX Design
- Expert knowledge of CSS or Sass
- Ability to collaborate closely with senior developers
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with modern enterprise design aesthetics
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% UI/UX Design
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Management Duties
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.