A research institution located in the DC-Metro Area is looking for a DevOps/Linux Systems Engineer to add to their growing team. They need this DevOps/Linux Systems Engineer to help work on both hardware and software, help integrate the Operations team with the development team and support clients and partners across the globe. The DevOps/Linux Systems Engineer will be responsible for maintaining their Linux/Unix server environment and automating the environment with high-level scripting and configuration management tools.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong experience with Linux/Unix server engineering
- Experience with network engineering (routing and switching)
- Experience scripting with Python/Ruby/Perl and BASH
- Experience with Puppet, Chef, Ansible or Salt
- Experience with Jenkins and Git for continuous integration
Desired Skills & Experience
- Any experience with container technologies or big data is a big plus
- 100% Hands On
You will receive the following benefits:
- Company offers excellent benefits (health, dental, vision)
- Generous PTO
- Competitive salaries
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.