C# Developer needed for a 6 Month Contract to Hire Opportunity
My team is currently working with a consulting client that offers full-service development services to a transportation membership and sales company that is located in Oklahoma City. Our client is looking for a full-stack .NET developer that is going to work out of our clients casual office located in Arlington, Tx. The candidate must be looking for a cohesive team environment where they will be able to make their voice heard about critical design and development solutions.
The chosen candidate will be able to leverage experience working the full software development life cycle working to help create impactful internal and external applications. The candidate will implement a user centric, test driven approach to development while working to design, develop and implement, complex software solutions. The ideal candidate will have previous professional experience working with C#, .Net Core, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, Rest, and SQL.
Required Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft stack – C#, .Net Core, ASP.NET, MVC, and Angular
- Exposure to Web services, REST APIs, RESTful, SOAP, and SQL
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior experience working on a scrum team
- Bachelors or Masters in a computer related field is a plus
- Desire to join and learn from an established team of engineers
- 100% Hands On
- 10% Client Facing
- 30% Front End Development
- 70% Middle and Backend Development
- Competitive Pay: Up to $50.00 Per/Hour
- Contract Duration: 6 – 12 Months
- Flexible work hours
- Creative and flexible work culture
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.