UI Software Development Engineer in Test (ReactJS, Mocha)
They are unrolling some special new client-facing application. It’s pretty hush-hush right now, though.
This is a demanding role - and only the best of the best are being considered - but it is highly rewarding! You’ll be able to take a partial ownership of the application you will help create for the world!
Test your metal! Apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- Ability to code simple-to-complex UI applications via client-side and server-side frameworks
- Demonstrable comfortability in both a Linux and Microsoft environment
- Not scared of Python
Desired Skills & Experience
- Polyglot coding skills, like with Python, Ruby, and C#
- Security clearance
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Node.JS-based testing tools
- 40% ReactJS and React-Redux
- 10% Django
- 60% UI Automation Testing
- 10% Reading Python code
- Competitive Pay: Up to $65/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 12 – 18 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.