Senior Java Developer
A major touchscreen entertainment network that focuses on digital gaming development is looking for a senior Java software engineer to join their Philadelphia based engineering team. This person will be focused on building systems that support millions of players for the premier mobile games in the iOS app store. They have created a product that allows individuals to create clips, comment, and share their favorite moments from television episodes they watched. The ideal candidate will be strong in Java and another scalable Language. They should have exception object oriented skills and be able to communicate with technical and non-technical people. The office culture is extremely collaborative and you can bring your pet to work!
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working with an object oriented programming language, ideally java
- Expert in Spring Suite (Boot, Security, Batch)
- Restful Web Services
- Exposure to cloud technology (Amazong Web Services)
- Any experience with data ingestion (Kafka)
- Any experience working Docker
Desired Skills & Experience
- Any experience working in a microservices environment.
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Java
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100,000 DOE
- You will receive the following benefits:
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Unlimited PTO
- Work from home options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.