Senior DevOps Engineer
A leading Cyber Security services provider in West LA is in need of a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their Infrastructure and Automation team on a contract basis. This company is a world-renowned MSP in the Cyber Security industry. They provide software and managed service solutions for a plethora of clients with a global presence. This candidate will help them manage, automate, and scale their Infrastructure moving forward. Their ideal candidate for the role will have a strong background in Linux and Cloud Infrastructure management, configuration management experience with Puppet or Ansible, and Continuous Integration experience with Jenkins.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5+ years of Linux Systems engineering experience
- 2+ years of experience with Cloud Infrastructure with AWS
- Professional continuous Integration experience with Jenkins
- Configuration management experience with Puppet or Ansible
- Strong scripting experience with Python, Bash, or Ruby
Desired Skills & Experience
- Security Engineering background is preferred, but not required
- Containerization experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a big plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 35% Linux
- 30% AWS, Jenkins
- 35% Python, Bash, or Ruby
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $80/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 4 – 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.