Senior Frontend Engineer (Gaming Industry)
Right now, the team is working with only the latest and greatest cutting-edge technologies in the region. They have been migrating their platform into a cloud-based application using AWS, and they are using RESTful web services and Microservices. The team has an awesome laid-back culture but the team knows when they need to get their hands dirty and complete projects on-time. They love to hire engineer who love snacks and love to play video games in their free time.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of frontend technologies
- Angular, React, or Vue experience
- Experience in UI and UX Design
- Built out responsible web and mobile applications
- NoSQL and SQL Database knowledge
- BS/MS in Computer Science or relevant industry
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Positive attitude and go-getter personality
- Confidence in defending technical opinions and team player
- Extensive knowledge with other object-oriented programming languages like Java
- Cloud technologies and containerization experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Frontend
- 10% Middle Tier
- 10% Backend (Database)
- 90% Hands On
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Fully covered Medical Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) Matching Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Gaming discounts and much more
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.