Lead LAMP, PHP Developer for Entertainment Startup
A Los Angeles startup in the entertainment industry is looking for a Director of Technology to join their growing team. Their ideal candidate will be a driven problem solver that is comfortable overseeing software planning, execution, and support, and specializes in soft advertising. They should also have great communication skills to work effectively with the team, as well as be able to communicate the vision and goals of the company and achieve them.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5-7+ years of professional back end development experience
- 3-5+ years of management experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the latest PHP, LAMP, SQL, and Java standards and best practices
- Fluent knowledge of HTML, CSS, C++, Python
- Previous experience coding in a Linux, Windows or Mac environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous work in the entertainment industry a huge plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% PHP, LAMP, SQL, and Java
- 50% HTML, CSS, C++, Python
- 35% Hands On
- 40% Management Duties
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, dental, and vision
- Competitive salary
- Potential stock options
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.