Contract Software Engineer (C#/ASP.NET)
A local healthcare technology company in Downtown Boston is expanding their team to help improve and modernize their Electronic Health Record application. They primarily service clients in the Behavioral Health and Human Services industries and help providers gain better insights about their health populations
Required Skills & Experience
- B.S. in computer science, engineering, or equivalent experience
- Experience working in a professional environment with C#, ASP.NET MVC
- Plan, test and develop applications for cross-departmental needs
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Adaptive fast learner – able to ramp up quickly.
- Self-motivated, flexible with a passion to make a difference.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and documentation skills.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a microservices architecture
- Experience working in the health care industry
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- 75% Development / 25% Architecture and Design
- Competitive Pay:
- Contract Duration: 3– 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.