Senior Product Designer
An Oakland based e-commerce startup is hiring a Senior Product Designer for their growing organization. The company is on a mission to allow independent personal stylists to sell beauty products directly to their customers. Their goal is to solve a problem for an underserved community of hairstylists by providing them with a platform to expand their business without any upfront costs on their end.
They are looking for someone that is passionate about empowering others who would be brought on to work on the design of their e-commerce platform as well as their stylist platform.
Required Skills & Experience
- A portfolio that clearly communicates work and shows rationale
- Experience designing for the consumer space and or enterprise space
- Proven ability as a data driven designer
- Analytical thinker who can think of outside of the box
- Ability to create pixel perfect mockups
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience and or understanding in the beauty product space
- Experience visualizing complex data sets
- 100% Hands On design
- 50% Design of the e-commerce platform
- 50% Design of the stylist platform
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.