Lead UI Engineer - SaaS
A fast-growing cloud-based SaaS company that provides web-based enterprise platforms for business planning is looking for a Lead UI Engineer to join their San Francisco office. This company has reinvented the foundation of enterprise modeling and planning by allowing clients to interact with cloud applications in real time through their own private cloud. If you have professional experience working with MVC frameworks like React or Angular you should apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years building SPAs or modern software applications
- Project leadership and management
Desired Skills & Experience
- Professional experience architecting a large scale web app with React
- Passion and experience in owning applications from end to end
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- 60% Hands On
- 20% Management Duties
- 20% Team Collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Flexible Schedules
- Local Downtown San Francisco Office
- Stocked Kitchen
- Company Happy Hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.