Innovation Lab Python Developer for a Super Bowl Famous Company
This small innovation lab (about 30 people total) is attached to one of the most prominent companies in the country right now- they had one of the most talked about commercials during the Super Bowl! This company has been ramping up a lot of new initiatives lately, being spearheaded by this team.
In this job, you will be responsible for building entirely new web applications and services being used by over 5 million clients and hundreds of millions of users. Your role will be to test out new technologies, think outside the box, and break things.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional experience with OOP
- Hands-on experience with Python
- Knowledge of web frameworks such as Django and Flask
Desired Skills & Experience
- True full-stack experience
- Previous work on customer-facing web applications
- Knowledge of other back-end languages like Node.js or Java
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Server-side development
- 30% Client-side development
- 100% Chance you got choked up watching their commercial
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150,000/year, DOE
- Annual Bonus: Negotiable, up to 25%
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) matching
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.