They are looking for candidates that have strong professional experience in React.js and are willing to switch between Client-Side to Server-Side (Node.js) development if duty calls! They have big plans for 2018 and are looking to completely revamp their internal system, this includes the addition of multiple interactive features and a face-lift of their customer portal. With this new initiative you would be working alongside their CTO and have the chance to prove your worth from day 1.
This opportunity will not be on the market for long so apply today and don’t miss out!
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong understanding of Server-Side development (Node.js)
- Ability to work efficiently in open and collaborative space
- Passion for staying up to date on the latest technologies
Desired Skills & Experience
- Any exposure to mobile technologies (iOS) is a plus
- Interest in functional programming languages like Elixir and Scala
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 100% Hands On
- 20% Product Ownership
- 90% Front-End Work
- 10% Back-End Work
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA) & Life Insurance
- 401(k) matched 6%
- 2.5 weeks PTO
- Free Lunch
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.