DevOps Engineer (Systems, Networking, Security)
One of the area’s top ranked placed to work in science and technology is looking for a senior or principal level DevOps engineer to join a big initiative. This DevOps engineer should have a background in Networking, Security or Systems engineering and have strong proficiency in scripting/coding for automation and configuration management. This project is with one of the government’s major affiliates and will be making a direct impact on the country.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working with and managing multi site environments
- Network design and architecture (VMware, Hyper V, DNS, routing, etc)
- Scripting skills with Bash, python, powershell or ruby
- Must have a clean criminal record
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Ansible is ideal, but puppet or chef is acceptable
- “techie” mindset and desire to work in an innovation group with a tech lab
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Confirguration management across multiple sites
- 50% automation
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $75/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 12 Months with goal of going full-time
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.